You Are Here: Home» » An Inspiring Stranger and His Unexpected Kindness

An Inspiring Stranger And His Unexpected Kindness

I was searching some experts involved in Mathematics through the facebook. Luckily I found a stranger. He was Ian Westwood. He studied at the university of Bristol. I showed him my difficult sums which I faced problematic to solve. He agreed at once. I was very surprised for his generosity towards me. He noted down those sums on the screen. Then he solved those with explanation in a sequential manner. He made me to understand those problems very nicely. I felt very easy and realized that I can do sums as my friends do. He encouraged me to do sums and to like Mathematics. He was very helping minded and even though he was very busy but, he tried to manage his time for me. I was inspired by him for his unexpected kindness and generosity that made my day hopeful for the future
My Mathematician ................
                  Submitted by ::: Z.I.Mahmud
                  Co Editor in Literature Regard
                  Editor from Bangladesh in Literature Regard
                  Popular Member from Bangladesh in Poemhunter.com
                  Student of Bangladesh International School & College      Reporter from Bangladesh and Bangladesh International School & College    
Tags: